The energy houses of the smartzero series are called “ zero ” because of the zero energy consumption.
To achieve this, a zero energy house needs a power source so that consumption is done exclusively by the house itself.
The smartzero series, following international standards for home construction, equips them with the following.
Laminated and double insulated with expanded polystyrene 10cm thick and λ = 0.036w / Mk, expanded polystyrene coating 5-6cm thick and λ = 0.036w / Mk. A total of 15-16cm insulation as prevention and avoidance of thermal bridges.
Dry construction with external thermal facade. Cement board.
Triple glazed PVC frames with argon gas Uw = 0.79 W / m2K and Ug = 0.6 W / m2K.
Roof insulation with extruded polystyrene, asphalt, cleaning concrete, waterproofing.
Cooling-heating energy class A.
SOLAR WATER HEATER
Solar hot water heater.
Ventilation system with heat recovery.
Photovoltaic system for complete energy independence.
The cost of such a system is 20-40% higher than a common construction of energy classes A + and depends entirely on the requirements and therefore on the energy study.
- Higher energy savings for cooling-heating hot water compared to A + energy class constructions
- Caring for owners from future electricity bill increases
- Increased comfort due to uniform indoor temperatures
- Reduction of total property costs due to improved energy efficiency
- Reduce monthly maintenance costs.
- Minimizes the cost of building a passive house from the beginning in relation to subsequent processing
- Post-political value higher, in relation to a common construction, than the increase of electricity tariffs
- Future regulations and laws on carbon dioxide may force the future conversion of a typical building into a passive one